To me, one of the best series in the last years was “How I met your mother”. No doubt about that. What about craving sth delicious while watching an episode?
This vanilla cake is … wait for it…
- 225 gr. all purpose flour / spelt/ whole wheat
- Some sugar/ maple syrup/ agave
- 200 ml carbonated water
- 6 TS oil of your choice (I used sunflower oil)
- 1 pack. baking powder
- 3 pack.vanilla pudding powder
- 500 ml. dairy/ non-dairy milk
- Red fruits
Preheat oven (180º degrees)
Combine well flour, baking powder, sugar and 1 pack. of vanilla pudding powder. Add water, oil and stir. Bake for 25 minutes.
In the meantime, mix 12 TS milk and 2 pack. of vanilla pudding powder. Keep apart.
Heat the rest of the milk. When it boils, take it away and add the rest of the pudding powder & milk. Cook shortly and stir well.
Now you just need to let the cake cool for some minutes and add your pudding on the top and finally, some red fruits.