Hello you! 🙂
I hope your weekend is starting great, mine just started with the smell of freshly brewed coffee and nutella pancakes 🙂
These days I am feeling more and more that fall/ winter flair is already installed between us. Time for reading, watching movies, cooking, shopping and RUNNING as well!
My october recommendations:
- A book: I can not stop reading “The bonfire of vanities” by Tom Wolfe. So revealing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bonfire_of_the_Vanities
- Last movie I watched was: The Butler. OK in general–> great cast (Whitaker, R. Williams, Oprah Winfrey, Jane Fonda…) but regarding the same plot, I enjoyed these two movies much more: Selma, 12 years a slave.
- A new recipe: this homemade nutella cream. You will only need: one pack. ground halzelnuts, good quality cacao powder, agave, dairy or non-dairy milk and some vanilla extract. Mix it all and keep in the fridge!
- (Short and cheap:)) Wishlist: http://www.zara.com/de/de/trf/oberteile-c269211.html
- Really stylish this kind of midi skirts: http://www.zara.com/de/de/trf/r%C3%B6cke/plisseerock-mit-glanz-c269213p3723015.html
- Running: I feel so inspired by people that love challenging themselves. Come on Luis! 🙂 This weekend the marathon and half marathon will take place in my hometown: Burgos. http://maratonburgos.com/
- I will keep doing my best with Laufwerk Wue and someday I will tell you how I became a running machine (I am kidding :)). Yes, ME, a COUCH POTATO!
Keep tuned on the blog. More coming soon … 🙂